Monday, November 30, 2009

A "lil" stressed

I suddenly feel a lil



envious



of those whose birthdays are in
December.
I don't know why exactly am I feeling this way,
maybe because of the stress that I'm having,
and the pre-aftermath, if there's such word, lol.
And maybe because the songs I'm listening to now,
all by Lisa Ono.
Sigh I feel so calmed.






You wouldn't want to talk to me
if you knew that I was busy
BANGING my poor piano earlier
cuz of the frustration  -------  my exam's friggin tomorrow.
And i don't effin care.
I'm just gonna do my best, and whack whatever I can for my solo
in my jazz piece, "Night & Day".
Like I care how it would sound like now. Grr.





I'm tired
and
my brain is apparently in "sleep" mode.
So yeah.
I guess that's it for today.
I'll post up something more positive some time soon.
As soon as I get my final final final final final exam done,
and get myself happy.
:)





I need to shop, to make myself happy.
No, I'm not a shopaholic, and I'm not a potential one,
so don't worry. :)
I just need to breathe.
Damn.

No comments: