Thursday, November 19, 2009

All smiles!








Good morning, world!
:)






Though I didn't have enough sleep last night
*slept at 2, woke up around 9*
I feel like it's a great start of the day already!
Yeah..
I've been watching Gintama since last night
and
it's been a really great company,
that entertains me with its great sense of humor.
Hahaha. okie irony.
But still,
it's been good and I've been laughing
like nobody's business.

Plus,
I can finally play
Bejeweled Blitz without any worry
of unable to finish my projects
because it has ended
YESTERDAY!
However,
I'll still have to practice a lot
for my coming exams.
gah.
Never mind.
Enjoy for a little while,
then practice.
:D





I'm all smiles!
I don't know why
but I'm happy about it.
:D



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Though my holidays
are what I've expected since the beginning of the year,
I shall continue with my plans
and
try to explore more stuffs
that I couldn't do
when I was "busy" with my college's stuffs.
Hehehe.
Now that it's almost over,
oh wait,
I should rejoice when it's totally over,
when I don't have to wake up early every day
just to get to college.
Sigh, there's so much changes,
I need to change my route to college,
have to get to somewhere else to go home,
instead of waiting for buses anymore.





No worries.
What needs to be changed, shall be changed.
And that applies to someone as well.
Though it would be worse than before,
I shall never be bothered by this
because none of them was worth it.
So, think of the future.
Future's always better
and I'm doing my best to realize it.
:)






GRIN MORE PEOPLE!
GRIN!
:D

No comments: