Saturday, November 28, 2009

You only live once

Aaaah...



There goes my final piece of,
chocolate.
*nom*
:D
I feel calmed and all, but not excited and hyper. LOL.



Since yesterday, I've been eating a lot of carbs and chocolate.
Gooohh.
Spaghetti, instant noodles*it's been a while... lol.* and chocolate that is. :D
I eez happy!
By the way, it's actually the first time I cook spaghetti like this,
with tuna, garlic and other seasonings. lol.
Interesting........
I shall cook that again when I get back to hometown,
where the resources are always available.
And even when they're not,
I can always walk to the Giant Hypermarket to get all the ingredients I need
with just around 10 minutes walk.
No pain. Hence no gain. *grin*





The chocolate was actually to calm my disturbed mind.
Honest.
My piano, one of the keys is ... faulty.
I can't play properly with that note,
because whenever I hit the note, the other key would hit with it,
causing a dissonant sound, which I don't like at all.
Dai kirai desu. :(




Hmmm.
I need to practice.
Exam's coming, it's tuesday and wednesday.
I can do this.
I've grown, so I must act like one too.
Though I've encountered some obstacles along the way,
I can do this, with not only my persistence, and also GOD's help.
I'm so doing the last minute thing. Hahahahaa.
Blame me not.
But I will do my best and get this done and over with.
:D





Me eez strong!
So I will do my best,
and shall have absolutely no regrets.
Because I know that time is unforgiving.
:)





::  p/s  ::
Btw,
I've been watching a jap drama,
"Attention Please" nowadays,
and I love learning new japanese words
whenever I watch one,
and..... learning different life lessons
when I watch one.
It's nice. Overwhelming, yeah..

No comments: