Sunday, November 8, 2009

A wake up call





You know.
There are moments that you feel your heart touched,
even though it's sudden and short,
you can still feel it, and actually let it linger in your heart
for as long as you can.




The feeling that I felt earlier, even yesterday, is still here.
It never fades, and that I am truly amazed.
I never realized how music can really touch my soul like that.
It's really overwhelming.
To me, it's like a revolution of something.
Perhaps, almost everything about me
and I'm still on my way to discover what has been hidden inside of me.
That music, is inspiring and revolutionary indeed.
I know my ups and downs and I'm actually aware of it. Kind of surprised, but yes I feel great
that I know about the things that I've been through, or still going through.
Hehe. It's almost like a wake up call.
Thank you GOD, for answering my prayers.





I am truly happy and am really glad that I always have GOD by my side, and in my heart.
At least, I don't feel like a lamb which has lost its direction.
That's good enough.
:D

No comments: