Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ame•suki




I wonder,
since when I fell in love with the rain.




I used to loathe it, a lot.
Whenever it rains, I groan.
Rain to me, it's almost devastating and it gives me the blues.
People who know me, would say that I'm a "typical cat".
Hah.
Well I'm not gonna deny that fact, that I used to hate the rain, or maybe I still do, but just a little.






Last weekend when I was on my way home from Times Square
(I went there for the Anime Hanabi Festival)
and apparently I missed them all. lol.
Well, there's always next time. I hope I won't miss it again, never, again.


The point is, it was already raining cats and dogs outside
and it was difficult for me to go home with weather like this.
However, somewhat lucky I may say,
the rain became smaller and it was drizzling for the rest of the night.
I was walking in the rain, listening to Paramore's songs through my cellphone,
and for that moment, I felt really good.
It's nothing like other feelings like walking under the sun,
which is a totally different thing *obviously*
or walking on the streets.
Walking in the rain, in anywhere, it's the same. The time and place, doesn't really matter.


It was so natural and relieving
when I felt the raindrops on my face.
Singing and enjoying the nature by the road,
while waiting for a cab to get me home because nobody was available,
that was absolutely refreshing.



And today, I know somewhere in my mind that today would rain again, because of the monsoon.
Obviously I've totally forgotten about it and got myself wet because of the rain.
But, that was nothing. I asked for it. I wanted the raindrops keep falling on my head.
Because I enjoyed it.
This sort of desire, is none like other and I actually liked it.
Well, the funny thing is, there were absolutely nothing going on my mind
when I was walking in the rain, no melody, nobody, nothing, nil.
Maybe I'm just too tired. Yeah. Due to the last-minute projects, I blame myself for that.
But still, I love it. Hahahaaha.







I still love the sun. I do.
But the rain, it's surely different now.
I'm sure, that I don't hate it so much anymore.
Another evolution, I see. Hehehe.




By the way, I've finished my projects, and now I'm left with my performance studies
and my piano exam.
Have to practice a lot.
and to listen a lot to swingy music. Yeah whatever it is.
I have to get them over with and start planning my holiday properly.
Don't wanna waste it like previous semester breaks which I promised myself the same thing too.
LOL.
I can do it.




Take care peeps.
I'm not sick anymore, so don't worry.
If I'm emo, just let me be, okay.
:)





::  p/s  ::
I wonder why did I dream of him,
it was totally random.
And I felt a little different, toward him, that is.
Maybe it's just me.
Okay. It's just me.
Btw, it's not "him". It's someone else. hahaha.

No comments: