Friday, November 20, 2009

me eez not feeling good NOW

I don't like stress.
I mean, for most of the time, yeah.





It makes me feel like shit.
It made me wanna curse
and throw tantrums to random people.
It made me feel sleepy in the end, making me feel as if I'm escaping from my current situation.
No time to worry for my aching shoulder,
no time to feed my appetite because I'm simply not in any mood to eat.
What in the world is going on now.
I'm like this all because of stress, not worth it, I know.
But it's hard to control your emotions when you're under stress, okay?
Oh maybe i know, it's because of something that is going to happen,
in fact, a lot of things are going to happen within 2 weeks time.
Sigh. All because of the procrastination and my laziness durh.






Enough crap.
I'm leaving, and going somewhere I feel like to.
At least I won't feel so stressed out when I'm on a journey to somewhere.
There will always be songs playing in my head anyway.
Take care.

No comments: