Wednesday, November 25, 2009

not a misguided ghost





I am somehow feeling
aimless.






It's the time of the semester,
the end is approaching and its steps are so swiftly.
And the way I feel now is like
leaving my home behind,
but I'm just leaving college for the coming semester break,
for one whole month.
It's a little unbelievable that I'm feeling like this,
it's as if I'm not coming back again.
I hope that doesn't happen. Hahahaha.





Sigh.
I wished that semester break would come fast
more than anyone else, I don't know why, I just wished.
Yet,
I'm having second thoughts now.
Why am I being so contradicting here?





I've planned many things for the coming holidays
and one by one
they're turning their back on me.
Nice.
The Penang trip was cancelled because
my aunt Yvonne couldn't apply any leaves,
The Seremban/Melacca Trip was cancelled
because one of my cousin is getting married
and
Joanna's friends couldn't make it as well.
I hope I'm still getting my driving lessons this holiday,
otherwise it'll be a big waste of time.






My hometown is nothing like the city that I'm living in,
although it did provide me the peace and serenity
that I've yearned all these whiles.
Homesick was never quite existing,
 in my own dictionary, that is.
However, this illness has become a lil serious
compared to the last time I went back.
Maybe because I needed some love and sense of security
which only my family members could give.





Ah well,
It's just another year that's gonna end,
that's all.
I believe the coming days will be interesting and endlessly surprising
for me,
and I know it will be a great year ahead.
This is how much I love life.
I am still capable of smiling
and
nothing would make me frown, yet.





GOD is fair and just.
Take care everyone!
:D






No comments: