Thursday, November 26, 2009

Me eez HYPER! :D








I AM HYPER
LIKE MAD
LIKE EXTREMELY HAPPY
cuz of many reasons
but
definitely not because of
redbull.
:P
Heh sorry
but I'm not really a fan of redbull.





ANYWAY!
I've just finished one of last two exams
of the semester,
Performance studies (2).
Though the whole semester was
somewhat alike the one last year
and what I've been through
along with my classmates
were overwhelming.
Come to think of it,
I've almost forgotten the way
Eric teaches us in class
was actually benefiting us
though the process may seemed otherwise.
Hehehehe.
Well, the outcome is always worth looking forward to.
:D





But it's too early to say so.
Hehehe.
I have one more exam to go,
remember?
Anyhow,
I'll do my best
and get my exam done
with satisfaction.
:D
I can do this.






Gosh I still feel so thrilled.
and
loved.
Yay.
:)







::  p/s ::
I'm going to watch
"Twilight saga - New Moon"
TONIGHT!!!
TONIGHT!!!! OMG IT'S TONIGHT!!!
:D


No comments: