Saturday, November 7, 2009

some sort of memo

Now that it's cancelled,
today and tomorrow shall be occupied
with my assignments.
*PROJECTS* yeah projects.







Not much of choices.
Just follow my instinct and that's it.
I don't belong to anyone, but my GOD and myself.
But, since when I'm living for myself?
Perhaps for a few moments, but not much.






So, now I'm really really looking forward to my December,
my favorite month of the year, besides JULY. LOL. *grin grin grin*
I've planned things for myself.



5-8 Dec  
Won't be in KL or Kluang either, busy having fun with my darling Joanna and her friends.

26-28 Dec
Will be in KL most probably, to spend those precious moments with my one and only GG Grace. Haha.
And along with my really really precious mami, Raja Farouk and others. mwahahahaa.
I miss them a lot a lot.

As for the mid Dec, I'll most probably spend my time practicing my driving skills and get my driving license done by the end of December.
And holy, my next semester starts on the 5th of January if I'm not mistaken.
Geez I'm busy all right.






All right.
I shall not emphasize more on anything.
Not that it matters a lot.
I have my own life to live okay. I need a break. Gah.
And I need to get well soon from my sick.
December, Jeannie!! You cannot be still sick or get sick during December!
Yeah Christmas. I'm still thinking where to celebrate.
Hahahaha.
Me eez too busy or too tired to think of anything.








::  p/s  ::
I'm still waiting for the confirmation of
a certain thing.
Besides, I am waiting, and not thinking about it.
I'm waiting for you to say it.
Yay.

No comments: