Saturday, November 21, 2009

In a christmas mood! :D






Ohohoho.
Don't ask me why, I'm sooooooo in christmas mood now.
Hehehehe.
It's especially when I am listening to christmas songs,
classic ones of course :D




Me eez feeling very merry!
I don't need to wonder why
as I know every day gets better
every year gets better too!
I miss those days with those darlings.



The best christmas I've ever had, honestly.
And I want another couple of christmases with them again.
Miss them very very much. :(



You know,
the difference of spending time with friends and family
 during festive season is very apparent.
It's about to enjoy yourself in such a merry event,
in different ways, that is. :)





However,
nothing beats the way of celebrating christmas
like the picture above.
It's simply heartwarming and pleasant
in every way.
My dream christmas. aah~
*waltzing into my winter wonderland jor*
:)
It's all right.
I know this year will be great as ever.







*singing*
December~ December~ December~~~~~~
and
dancing to the christmas carols... :D
*giggle*



till then,
cya world!
:)





No comments: