Friday, November 20, 2009

You reap what you sow

Heh.




I guess I still need that trip after all. And another one after that. :D
To keep my mind off of everything that I'm involved right now,
it's absolutely necessary.
One month should be enough, I guess.
Thank you family and friends for all these. Sigh.
I was really over my head and couldn't think through of what should be my priority.
Some certain mono just shouldn't linger my mind.
So, just shake it off and move on after that.
May you reap what you sow, mono. :)
That shouldn't be my problem anymore, it was never mine from the beginning after all.
I'm merely choosing a better path and have better mind, in order to have better future.
Just without you.
It's nice to meet you, though. :)







====================================================

I wonder if I should go for a swim tomorrow morning.
Hope there will be a great weather tomorrow. hehehehe.
Oh, I just came back from a movie, "A Christmas Carol".
It's more than movie, more than just a life lesson.




One must be contented with what he has now, and share with others who don't have what he has.
Love may not be mutual, but be satisfied of what you are able to give and able to receive.
Selfishness will not bring you far, but kindness will give you more than you ever desired.
The world will never come to an end even when you're against the world by yourself.
However, you're never really alone. Just keep that in mind, at least you won't feel so helpless anymore.






I'm glad, again.
As I'm always telling myself that it's okay, I'm gonna be fine.
I can do this, for my own sake, I can do this.
December's coming, Saaaaa~~~~~~~~ :D
Till then, bye world! :)

No comments: