Saturday, November 7, 2009

Still sick and tired




I was officially sick
since last night.
Hahahaaha.
It was pretty okay, although I was really worn out
and yeah the lethargy was shown on my face, obviously.





Woke up with a sore throat which became worse by the hour
and sneezing came long.
At first, I didn't take it in mind especially my running nose.
It was pretty normal to me, cuz it usually happens when there's dust, or..
something in the air. *ooo....*
Yeah I have a sensitive nose, so that makes me a sensitive person also.
Ahahaha.
Thought I got better during the night, well I was wrong.






Woke up the next day(today), still with the sore throat, and the running nose,
and a slight fever.
See?
Drinking water doesn't help much.
I don't like panadol either.
I was really reluctant to eat it, because I don't like it. hahaha.
Still, I ate one and let's see what will happen the next day.






Yes, I know.
Luckily the exam was over, but only temporarily.
I still have one more day to bear with this sickness
because there's something on this coming Sunday. :)
Hope everything goes fine.
And hope I will get better soon, real soon. Heh.







Love lives forever, GOD BLESS YOU ALL
---
Michael Joseph Jackson
"This Is it"






::  p/s  ::
I know that picture looks very familiar. hahaha.
And yeah, I just watched that movie.
It was great. Very cool and inspiring.
He was a really good musician and a legend.
Btw, Orianthi Panagaris is COOOOOOL!!
Gosh, I really love guitarists.
Haahahhaahaha. Very fascinating.
:)))

No comments: