Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random thoughts (1)

Hmm.





Do not question me why,
do I have the urge of being at the airport,
or even being in the plane,
flying high in the sky.
On top of that,
even my mind was serene when I was thinking of the real situation.







Another so-called finals aftermath, I suppose.
lol.
Well, right after my exam reached its end, I called my parents
to let them know about it and it was pleasant, not that it's not supposed to be like this, but yeah.
And then, I was off to get my bus ticket
and to survey around Starhill aka Bukit Bintang for my future spouse, lol, keyboard.
Yeah, the more I looked around and tried the keyboards/synthesisers or midi controllers,
it's better to have keyboards, though the price is a lil more expensive than the others.
So, tomorrow I'll have to ask around, again.
To have better options and to have better idea in what I'm supposed to look for.
And, if it's possible, I'd like to get one next year, by June. Hopefully. :)





Now, my mind channels into the places that I've been to earlier today.
I was all alone, walking around 
with the company of strangers and other pedestrians on the road.
With my earphones on, with the songs that I desired to listen to.
It's been a while and I still want some more of this.
It's really good to be alone once in a while, to not have someone by your side,
it's more like clearing off your mind in a way.
Yeah, I find myself more peaceful and more alert to my surroundings,
weird, huh? :)
It's actually almost the same as what I feel now, "being at the airport, on the plane and all".
Okie, I admit, I'm just slightly overdosed of watching "Attention Please".
Hahahaha. It's not a bad thing, kay... I just wanna feel relaxed, that's all.





I don't need anyone to be by my side, just to share my feelings with,
and to have someone understanding me, as in, nodding to whatever I say.
it's exhausting and come to think of it, it doesn't feel real and right, in a way.
Not many understand how I feel about this, which is good,
because the others simply don't have to.
I'm not just someone that you "understand" and there you go again, with nodding.
Okay fine, maybe I have different definition of understanding between friends,
lol, and yeah, let me be. :)






Enough said.
One more day,
just one more day,
I'll be officially free.
I'm already through with the hardest one,
so I can do this even better.
GOD BLESS!
:D

No comments: