Tuesday, November 24, 2009

yeah i'm whining :P





My left arm.
hmmm..
The whole limb actually.
I can barely play well with my left arm like this.
Thank GOD I don't play much with my left arm.
Sigh.
Why???
Why muscle spasms now???
Owh... that includes my right feet and my right pinkie. meow.
It hurts whenever I hit the "c" note like four times in a bar, and there's like four bars.
TT_______TT
And........
Both of my shoulders muscles.
Le sigh.




However,
That means I'll have to rest kaw kaw during this sem break. :D
Me eez looking forward to my sem break! wee~
Okie I'm done with my practice....
So I will turn in earlier today.
Sigh. Sad. Pain. Tired.





But me eez having fun with samba, despite the fact that it's really hard to get it right.
Yum samba~! X)
It's 2 days away! (Performance studies) oh wait, 1 day away! aaaaahh!!! *PANIC*
Hmm.
Yeah.
I can. I can. I can.
PRACTICE~~~~~

No comments: