Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am yet happy enough







The sudden thought
of
being under the bed...












If only my bed legs were
tall enough,
for me to hide under.






And now I wonder,
what I am supposed to pursue,
exactly?
People talked too much around me.
I am now lost,
in a few ways
which I don't even bother to find out the solutions.
Maybe, that's why I gave up
on those few things.








Give me life.
A life.
Give me,
something worth enough
to make me stay positive.
(not literally)





This is when
and
where
I have chosen to be alone,
unapproachable,
unfathomable.






I guess this is how I feel
when I'm listening to
Caroline Lufkin's songs.
They are beautiful.
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are not that tall, to the state that you cant hide under your bed, are you? hahhaha

gnie said...

you should see how short it is lar. lol.