Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exercise is fun!






Exercise is fun!







I just started exercising like one day ago
*officially*
lol.
And it was and still is going to be more and more fun
in the future, that is.
Well, the thought of getting started with
this exercise thing just came out of nowhere.
It's like I'm suddenly inspired. lol.
Okie,
maybe it's because of the japanese drama I watched.
Hehehehe.



First, I did some warming up exercises.
Mostly to tone down my thighs,
which I really need to work on,
and trust me,
no girls will be satisfied with their thighs,
EVER!
I started this one
while I was watching some Japanese drama.
*sorry I've forgotten the title,
but it was nice,
the guys were adorable, literally, hehehe*




Then, I wanted to try sit-ups.
And you know what,
EPIC PHAIL!




I cannot do sit-ups anymore,
and it makes me ....
feel sad?
LOL.
And a lil ashamed.
Shut up
unless you can do sit-ups 
as fluent as how you walk.
*hmmph*


After that,
I borrowed some sort of
exercise equipment from my aunt
which you step on it,
and you twist your waist
by turning left and right repeatedly.
By doing that,
you can also tone down your thighs too!
Killing two birds with one stone.
Heh! :D



Yeap I know it's nice and convenient
when you can do two things at the same time.
Too bad that's like the only two things that I can do at one time.
Hmmm.




However,
I just did some push-ups.





OHMYGAWD!

I swear,
*as some of you know, I don't like to swear*
if I really do this 10 times everyday,
and I will actually get fit
after a month or two.






Okie,
let's get twisted
twist for another 10 minutes :D







::  p/s  ::
(1) Do not remind me or
force me to continue my exercise routine,
I might ... rebel. :D



No comments: