Friday, January 29, 2010

bonne chance pour moi

Ah well.
This is a short post, before I post another one about yesterday's Jazz ensemble's class.






I know it's hard, and it's been really challenging for me.
Forcing myself to my new mindset,
saying everything is gonna be fine.
Every single time I meet this guy,
I always felt a lil different, and of course a lil melancholic.
However, I always put on this smile on my face,
and it seems that I am really making myself happy,
but I did it the hard way.
I understand everyone who has been through breakups, and this kind of breakups
where it did not really end well, however still be able to greet each other
and maybe have some small chats with smiles on your face,
but, deep inside, you know you're not really happy.




For now, I am really trying to keep all of these to myself,
and telling myself that I am gonna get over this,
although I am going to take some time.
No more "if only", but to overcome the situations I might encounter
in the future.
So now, I will do my best to focus on what I am supposed to,
despite that his presence will affect my concentration,
I will decrease the impact to the lowest.
Oh GOD, please, please give me the courage and strength,
enough till I feel much better than this.







Faith, and determination
are the things that I need now.
I must be firm,
and generous.
I have to grow up.







::  Listening To  ::
"Comfortable"
by
John Mayer

No comments: