Wednesday, January 27, 2010




Oh lay me, lay me
in your arms.
Those warm cuddling,
make my weariness out of sight,
out of mind.






------------------------------------------------------------------


I am so very tired
after a couple of practices at the music centre
where my Aunt Bibi takes her piano lesson
and of course after a "sorta" long day.
A satisfying day as well, which puts a smile on my face
for quite some time.




However,
the pleasant things won't last long.
Soon I'll be immersing myself into stress,
and might be deep for a short while.
Everything went well today,
and Eric gave me some homework to do
and it's ... a lil massive.
-- choose a harder BETTER mazurka
-- practice scales in F, G and if possible, Bb *in 7 modes*
-- practice chord progressions in the keys mentioned above
-- practice "overjoyed" in the accompaniment style *sing the melody* omg
-- practice "So what" 4-4-4-3
And that's just Private Instruction - Piano lesson. *phew*
Yes it is, no time to slack.
*I know I want to, lol*
I have the weekend all by myself,
so I think it should be fine.
3 days weekend yo.










II-V-I licks here I come.
'doh.
>3<




No comments: