Thursday, December 31, 2009

31, Like any other :)

Unlike the past years, or maybe past two years,
I'm spending the last day of the year,
physically, ALONE.
Though I'm not, spiritually.
Because I know I'm not. :)





This afternoon, I planned to go out
to have my hair trimmed and maybe walk around the town.
However, I was still feeling a little unwell
and my dad gave me a few more instructions on the task
that he has given during this holiday.
So, I stayed home and completed it in no time. *tak malu*
hahahaha.




Then, later in the evening, my mom wanted spaghetti for dinner
and asked me to cook the dinner for her.
So, I went out to the Giant Hypermarket to get some groceries done.
Before I step out of my house, I noticed that the evening
was beautiful and relaxing, although the wind was blowing not-so-gently.
However, the journey from my place to the hypermarket was short
because I was walking so quickly, because I saw some dogs wandering on the road,
and some people were looking at me.
Not being paranoid, but it is better to be alert
especially when I was alone, right?
So, I got my groceries done :

(1) Prego Sauce "fresh mushroom"
(2) Yoghurt drink (strawberry flavor)
(3) Kinder Bueno *aaaah~* and yes, I can hear the hallelujah chorus singing in my head
(4) Butterscotch bread
(5) Jelly sticks! *YUM!*



Came back home and started to cook my spaghetti.
I couldn't bring my laptop to my kitchen, to prevent from getting the oil stains on it.
So, I put on my "Julie & Julia" 's soundtrack on the media player in my phone,
and it was perfect.
I was totally in the mood of cooking, and everything seemed to be right on its track.
And when everything was done,  nobody came to the dinner,
and YES, that includes my MOTHER,
who asked me to cook it.
In the end, I ate it all by myself. Grr.



But, that didn't ruin my last day of 2009.
The spaghetti was actually delicious and I enjoyed myself every single bit of it.
The kinder bueno was totally the-o-word,
almost like the daim cake I ate at IKEA   boy I want to eat that DAIM cake again!!!!!!
and
the Jelly sticks, YUM.
*note to self  :   Get at least 3 packets before I get up to KL. It's a must!!*




The night was ordinary, just like every other day in every year.
That's how it should be, in my mind.
No, there will be no overview of my 2009.
I believe, most things that are necessarily to be spoken, is stated.
And I know, there will be times that I will start dwelling in my past,
and things will be spilled out in time :)






::  p/s  ::
Btw, I forgotten to get to Baskin Robbins again!!!
It's 31st of the month! OMG!
Next month, YES. MUST. LOL. :D

No comments: