Saturday, January 23, 2010

FIGHTO!!!

Okie. Before I officially KO-ed, *just cuz I'm exhausted*
I just feel like saying........




After the past two days (Thursday+Friday) of nonstop emo moments
and whining,
I've finally decided to stop and actually will do something.
Yes, I'll get my spirits fired up and I shall start practicing tomorrow.



On Friday, I only practiced a little, really.
First I played the song that I'm going to play in my coming Friday Performance,
"Find My Way" by The Gabe Dixon Band,
then I briefly played something I might be playing for my Piano lessons.
Remember the pop song that I am still considering?
Yes, "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder.
This time, everything on my own, without the band
and I have to make the song sound full.
And then, I practiced my scales. The modes.
It's only the C key, and it's the easiest key you can ever play.
It was doable, though the fingering isn't as smooth as I wanted it to be.
Anyway, I will practice them tomorrow. And.. ohgawsh, my chord progressions.
ugh. I will get my classical piece done first.
Which I have finally decided, "Mazurka in C Major Op. 24 No.2" by Chopin.
Oh yeappie. It is Cmajor and there's a modulation at the middle part.
So, yeah. I shall do it. :D




Hell yeah. :D
Have a great weekend everyone :)
Oh I just remembered I have a class tomorrow morning.
Okay.   :)







FIGHT!!!

No comments: