Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello! :)

Well, yeah. Thought of blogging, so here I am. *feels bad*
lol.
Okie, I promise I will blog about something some time later :)




So, as it's already 12 midnight now,
later in the morning,
I'll be having his class again, and another one in the afternoon.
Aural Training, speaking of which, I haven't really revised on the melodic section yet.
Well, I did it on Sunday, so maybe I should just look through it again later.
Oh my, and also the transcription. Check check.





As for the Private Instruction - piano class, he asked for "Mazurka" last week.
So, this week, I've prepared him two Mazurkas. One in C major *friggin easy I know*
and one in C# Minor, where the difficult part starts at the bottom of page 1 and the rest of page 2.
Gee. He's never gonna be easy on me.
I have a hunch that he's so gonna choose the latter one for me.
Although the C major one sounds more merrily and adorable. lol.
Like bunny hopping around.




Like this. LOL.
*bunny : hop hop hop, hop hop hop*



However, if that's the case,
I'm going to ask him to teach me how to play the ending. *smirk*
LOL. Trust me, it's not easy. It "sounds" easy to you I know, obviously.



LE CHORD PROGRESIONS

no, it doesn't really look like this,
but it's complicated enough to be like this as well.
:D



The chord progressions, hmm. I totally got it on Monday, when Joel showed me how to play them.
However, I've kinda lost some of them, and I played my version.
Doesn't really matter, as long as it sounds right and it fits to the chord progression. lol.
But Joel's version is really nice.



And as for tomorrow *Thursday*,
you might be seeing me glooming in the emo aura.
Oh yeah. Just might. *deep breathe*
Just so you know, ensemble classes always give me this kinda stress.
Well, for that, I've practiced the "Blues for Alice" by Charlie Parker,
in 3 different ways :
(i) Both hands comping
(ii) Melody on the right hand, comping on the left hand
(iii) Melody on both hands.
(iv) Play the melody reversely
(v) Read the notes upside down
(xxxxvi) I don't know, you tell me. :D
And also the 20 II-V-I licks in Eb major.
And also 12-bar blues in 4 different keys : C, F, G and Bb.
Bb is a lil tricky. Okay. I can do this. :)





Anyway....................





Let's hope that I will have
TERRIFIC+BRILLIANT+MARVELOUS+GORGEOUS days
Today *Wednesday* & Tomorrow *Thursday* & The Day after Tomorrow *Friday*.
Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

xD

once in a blue moon nice post xD