Monday, December 14, 2009

Right, it's all







You know,
the beauty of positivity,
shines through every corner of your heart.
Before you know it,
the day has been going great,
despite the insignificant disturbance,
and
you're still feeling great and motivated.





This is how I feel today.




I finally got started with what is left undone earlier,
the tasks my dad has left me.
And when I'm doing it,
I'm listening to
500 Days of Summer's
Original soundtrack.
Most of them are nice,
especially
Regina Spektor's "Us".
It's almost like a gumption,
I feel so much better
and motivated.
:)




Right, it's all,
right it's all,
right it's all right.
------         "Hero"
                 by
Regina Spektor










::  p/s  ::
Then again,
I need my piano.
Or piano that is not mine..
I just need one to play something.

No comments: