Saturday, December 5, 2009

Few of my best days of my life :D

Hehehehe.
Haven't update myself for.. maybe about two days.
:)
Anyway, here it is. :)





Thursday  3rd December 2009
          
          I got up early on that day, around 9 something in the morning. I planned to leave around 12 and found myself 2 hours free to spend. So, I proceeded to procrastinate for more than that. LOL. I freaked out when I saw the time was almost reaching 12 noon and I panicked, as usual. :P I checked my list of things that I needed to bring back to my lovely hometown :) and found most of them in my bags. Everything was in a rush and I overlooked my white jacket was hanging on my chair. I left it there so that I wouldn't forget to bring it along with me. I was such a fool. :( And yes, I actually forgotten to bring it back. :D I brought the black jacket back with me though. hahaahaha. After most of the things are checked, I rushed off and walked down the slope as usual, to get to the bus stop right down the slope. And add to that, I brought 3 bags in total, One full of my clothes and necessities, one with laptop and one with my midi controller. Boy that was really torturing my poor petite physique. LOL.

             Anyway, everything was all right and I reached the bus station earlier than I expected. So, I sat at some empty space and chilled till the time that I'm supposed to get on the bus. When it was approximately 10 minutes to 2 o'clock, one chinese old man came and sat beside me. He was really old and he looked pretty weak. Few seconds after he sat down, he asked if I could give him some money to buy a bus ticket for him. I almost fell for it and suddenly there's some voice in my mind said that this could be a scam. Well, I've heard about cases like this and I was a lil uncertain if I should trust him. However, I did not. Count myself lucky enough to avoid this scam. Otherwise, I feel sorry for him and I know there would be someone to help him. Le sigh.

                As most of you know, I am a ... kinda clumpy person. Hehehe. :P I got on my bus and I stumbled all the way to my seat. (*clears throat* I had 3 bags on me, mind you.) Then, I sat down waited for the journey to start. As usual, the bus won't start till 10 minutes has passed and I was already stoning. The beginning was like no other, started off from the centre of the city and I saw there were a lot of people on the streets, locals and tourists. I don't know why, but when I saw the emotions on their faces, I can somehow relate myself to what was happening around them. It's like I'm able to get myself involved into their stories just by looking at them. Or maybe I just have really hyperactive imagination, that's all. Heh. A few moments later, I felt sleepy so I took a nap for about 1 hour plus. By the time I woke up, I've already passed by the Xiao En Memorial Park. I will usually look outside at the memorial park every time I pass by, but not this time. Anyway, I still looked outside, all the greens, the forests and the mountains covered by tall trees, it was a really nice sight. In addition, I was listening to Hans Zimmer's songs, The Holiday's OST specifically. I was really overwhelmed and wondered if I could ever compose something like this, so sophisticated and reaching people's hearts like this.

                         Reached the bus station that I requested to drop off and saw my dad, for the first time in about 3 months. Honestly, I didn't realize that it's been that long since the last time I came back. No wonder I felt so different from the previous few times, because this time is for a long time (a month+) and not gonna hangout as often as I did the last time I came back. Hehehe. I'm so homey nowadays. I guess it's because that I've been really busy with my studies at college, assignments and examinations came right after each other. It wasn't as hectic as you see here, but to a procrastinator like me, I have been really busy and I actually enjoyed it pretty much. Moreover, I actually wanted the new semester to start as soon as possible, like next week. Either I worked myself too hard, or I got addicted for being busy. Nonetheless, it's holiday for me now. Hahahaha. So I better enjoy myself now or I will have to wait for another 6 months.

                             Reached home and I quickly get my stuffs unpacked and settled myself in front of the laptop, to get connected with people (don't get the wrong idea, I'm not that pathetic kay (: ) and I walked to the garden outside. The rambutan tree is growing and I can't wait to see the big tree that I missed. (My dad chopped it off so that it could grow bigger, in a way) and there I saw Momiji. Cute as ever, but very naughty as usual as well. Hmmm. Things were still the same and I'm glad that it's the same, so I wouldn't have to get myself familiarize with new stuffs. Mom and grandma were still at the hospital in Melacca, so  I had dinner with my second brother, Benjamin aka Ben. Before we get to our dinner, we went to Giant Hypermarket to do some groceries and of course ingredients for me to cook spaghetti for the next day. We had roti canai for our dinner and it's still as delicious as I remembered. Not long after, mom came back and we talked for a while, about her back and my stuffs. Noted, I have to get up to Hospital Mahkota in Melacca to accompany my mom for her treatment and minor surgery for her back, spinal cord in specific. Hope everything will be fine. :) Wish us luck. :D



Friday 4th December 2009

                                Woke up early but I continued to lie in bed for a while just because I missed my bed so much. hehehe. I didn't go for the jog that I promised myself because I had aching on both my shoulders and my arms. But I still went for the breakfast with Ben at some chinese shop nearby. In my opinion, it wasn't as great as what my Aunt Bibi told me earlier, it was really so-so. We went back home after the breakfast and Ben went out to pick his girlfriend up and they did the groceries for me. Hehehe. After they came back, I started to prepare our lunch, La Spaghetti. LOL. Seriously it's just a simple meal and I improvised a little on the sauce. However, the outcome is, I guess, my grandma didn't like my spaghetti after all. Aahahaha. So I'll have to practice more, and don't worry, I will never get tired of spaghetti. :) Chilled myself with one episode of "Heroes" season 4 before I get started with the task that my dad asked me to do. I didn't do much because Ben said we would have to go out soon. So, we went out, to do some shopping. YAY! :D Something that I was really happy about.

                                We went to "Suteki" a hair saloon that I regularly go whenever I come back. This time, was to get my fringe trimmed and it was nicely done. :) That's number one. Then, we went to BCB, a very very ancient shopping mall that have ever existed in this very town. Okay, it was somewhere that I usually hangout with my friends, and that one old friend of mine about 4 years ago. We ditched the place when Kluang Parade was finally built. Anyway, that's not the point. Hahaha. We went to BCB to get a bag, that Ben's girlfriend has been meaning to buy. So he decided to buy it and give it to her as a christmas present. Aww how sweet. Even I got jealous. Hehehe. Kidding. Well, we were lucky to see the bag is still in stock and the last time Ben went to the shop, it wasn't there, and the price was literally doubled! We got the bag and with a reasonable price. We ARE happy. :D

                               After that, we went to Kluang Mall, the newest shopping mall in Kluang. No need to comment on this one, you'll have to come and see it yourself. LOL. We headed there, to get my heels. I need a pair cuz I've forgotten to bring my other pair back, which are the pair that can match with the dress that I planned to wear on Saturday(today) for my cousin's wedding dinner. There were 3 shops that sell shoes in Kluang Mall and I finally found the one that I wanted in the last shop. Black heels with straps, but not really that strapped up. Its design is simple and one of a kind, so it's kinda my thing. :D The next thing I bought was facial mask and facial wash and off we went home. With satisfied hearts, of course. Before we headed home, we bought some otak-otak, some local cuisine, spicy fish cakes, which turned out badly. Not spicy, too much coloring and all. NEVER gonna get otak-otak there again. NEVER. However, that's not a downer for us. :) We were still happy.
  
                               We got home after dinner at grandma's place. We rested for a while and I was trying out my outfit with my new heels. Then, my mom asked I could accompany her to Giant to get some fruits for tomorrow. So, I went off with her and found ourselves a night market behind the shop lots. I was pretty surprised cuz I never expected to have one, so near to my house. So now I know it's always Friday night. Nice. :) After we're all done with our groceries*again*, we went back home and to my surprise, my mom gave me some movies that I have always wanted since forever!  ---- "500 days of Summer", "Eternal Sunshine of Spotless mind", "4 christmases" and "The Time Traveler's Wife". Hmmm. And I have heroes 4. Okie I have so many stuffs to watch during this semester break. So, the more reason for me to be happy and grinning non-stop.



          


                               Seriously, a great start for my semester break. And I'm looking forward for the rest of it. :) Although I don't have my driving lessons anymore, I'm still friggin happy and no one can make me otherwise. :D








::  p/s  ::
I'm sorry if the last paragraph seemed a lil messy
and unorganized.
Because I'm in a hurry to get prepared.
Busy weekend I have.
Saturday(today) - wedding dinner, at Melacca
Sunday - Grandma(dad's side) 's birthday celebration.


Gotta take some great photos along the way. I need my inspirations. :D

            

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl..... what an essay = =

gnie said...

lol. it's not an essay dada. Although it looked like one. it's more like... uhm.. i don't know. LOL.