Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Smile :)


some random picture
:)
I like, can? :)




Good morning world :D


I'm up, earlier than the usual days
when I'm home. *those days in melacca doesn't count*
I got up from my bed, feelin' fresh and opened the door
that connects my room to the laundry room behind,
and I did some house chores.


And now I'm sitting in front of my laptop,
listening to random songs.
Just when I was really enjoying my morning,
that song appeared,
"Empty" by The Click Five.
It was a song between me and him, not many people knew about that.
Somehow, my intuition was to skip that song, and I pressed "next".
My heart did feel better after I did what I thought it was right.
On second thoughts, those things that I will have to face in the future, are inevitable.
Sooner or later, I will have to overcome them.
So I thought, why not NOW?
Then, I clicked back on that specific song, and I listened through it.




It wasn't that hard. Really.
I just need some time.
Another long period of time, I suppose.
But it's okay, Jeannie.
I can do this.
:)
Smile :)

No comments: