Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random thoughts (2)

It seems to me,
I’m taking a slow stroll in my past.
For instance, I was sitting on the same bed with my mom,
in the ward.
I used to do that when I was a kid, and I missed that.
Because I cannot even remember when was the last time 
I sit beside my mom like this, and with her caressing my back.
I really missed it.




Went to the same hospital, at a different time,
and for the same purpose.
I actually cannot remember which floor did I come for the previous time.
However, it’s nothing different.






This time, is somehow different, in a way that,
I’m given more freedom and I’m happily obliged
with my purpose being here.
And add to that, I have my laptop with me,
and some movies inside. :D






This gotta be good.
Every thing’s gonna be fine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant seems to find my friend in the middle of the words-pool. Hmmm. LOL.

gnie said...

hahahahaha....

look at the date,
that was written on the first day lar.

Unknown said...

oh ya meh? didnt notice. hahahahha