Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random thoughts (3)

I'm not sure if this is how should I feel, now in particular
as it is NYE today.
Or maybe I'm just too easily influenced, especially by songs.
For one whole song, I can be so hyped up, and I just wanna dance.
Drowning into the crazy tunes and beats, it's just too good to experience.
Then, when it switched to something calm,
or even worse, some really emo songs, slow ones,
I will just stay on my chair/the sofa/the floor,
and give a blank stare, till the song is over and something really upbeat comes.



Well, that also happens when I was looking into my past,
reviewing my memories, and suddenly remember something.
Even when the memory is not really pleasant or happy
and I was listening to something which is quite on the contrary,
I wouldn't feel so bad.


And when that happens, I'm either already in my own world,
or waiting something to change my mood at the moment.
Sometimes when something familiar caught my attention,
I'd like to stare at it,  for how long I may take,
I'd still like to stare at it, because somehow
that's where I get my inspirations from.

No comments: