Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In turmoil...

It's a new day,
even though half of the day has officially gone.
The sky, looked like the one we look up during evening hours,
for the past few days
and
honestly, I cannot explain why am I feeling this.
Then again, I cannot explain what exactly am I feeling,
especially when it's for days already.
And, I find that I'm back to the one that who's so self-absorbed, selfish and uncaring, self-centered,
and all I can do, is think about myself.
Which is why, I am in turmoil and in a struggle of my own life.
I am not really making it complicated
but to figure out what exactly that I am looking for in my life.
Why is this happening again, low self-esteem again?
This has to end. Seriously.
By the way, I think i need to be on hiatus.
Till then. :)






I find that, the more the days has gone,
the older I grow *which is not really that important*
and
the more feelings I have learned, yet unable to explain.
And when I decided to analyze it, it's nothing.
Which tells me that I am always feeling those unnecessary feelings,
or I am simply numb, that I cannot interpret myself anymore.
Or, I have lost myself, bit by bit.
I cannot rely on exploring per se again and again.
Because every time I do this, the next day, or maybe longer than that,
I'll have to do it again.

No comments: