Friday, September 11, 2009

What to do =)

To-Do List          11 September 2009




*Oh, bear with me, I'm very absent-minded as all of you can see lol*




1. To get the thing.
2. To do another laundry, due to the smell last night that some neighbor caused *tsk tsk*
3. To get started with my Arranging Assignment *FINALLY!* geez I've wasted most of the week, very regretful.
4. No.3 should be enough to occupy my whole day. =)
5. Oh no no, I need some movies. I need Jap dramas but there's only 1 at home and I've watched it many times before. Ugh.
*Noted, to clear some of my laptop's contents, so I can finally install Windows, and enjoy PPS*
6. That's it for today.




GRIN, people! GRIN!





::  p/s  ::
Listening to energetic songs, like
"Kasanaru Kage" and "Giniro no Sora"                
Oh yes, they're both from the anime, "Gintama"!! X3
*Thanks to Silas for getting me hooked to this forever-mind-thrilling-anime*
=DDD

and many similar songs,
would make my day more livelier.
And I don't feel so dead anymore.
I love this sort of songs. hehehehe.
And I have to stop procrastinating.
Kyaaaa!!!!



No comments: