Sunday, September 13, 2009

A nice and lazy day =)




*deep breathe*




Okie. Just got back home.
Didn't do anything much today. Hahahaha. The day's still young, right.




Went to church earlier to have practice before the service starts
as I'm the pianist for today's service.
And it was..... I don't know. I'd say..... not bad.
HAHAHHAAHHA.
I, myself made a lot of mistakes, kept my tongue out for a lot of times. *oops* =P
But the sound was all good.
The mistake was quickly covered by my brilliant moves. LOL. *thick-skinned*
Uhhh awww anyway, I don't think it's that bad.
People make mistakes too........ X)
It's been a while since the last time I played in that church. Really. At least 2 months.
Hehehehe.





After we left the church, we went for lunch at SS2, as what we usually did.
The.... dishes we ordered, were.... beyond our expectation. As in, not in a good way.
*cough*
Yeah.
However, we still finished every single bit of them. Hahahahaa.




And then we headed home.
*AWWWW*
Told you we didn't do much today.
X)
And I'm lazy to practice too.
I played hard today, so I should deserve a lil time to rest myself, nay?
Yeah.
So I should continue my movie "Knowing", starring Nicolas Cage.
Hehehehee.






An interesting movie, though I haven't even finished the movie yet.
Hahahaha. But i like. X)



TGC, peeps!

No comments: