Thursday, September 10, 2009

The beginning




Well hello world. =D



As what I proposed earlier,
this is it.
This is a brand new start, for my life.
Oh don't worry, my previous blog stays, and will always be there.




And why did I have to get a new blog?

Good question,

and the answer is simple.
I didn't want to delete all the blog posts there
and
I wanted a fresh start,
so this it.





A place, where I can really express my true feelings.
Well, eventually more and more people will get to know about this blog
and all the "true feelings" that I used to hide,
will no longer be hidden.
I used to keep a lot of thoughts and secrets
deep inside my mind.





There were people who tried to get through my head
and figure out what's really going on in my mind.
Some of them made halfway,
some of them didn't want to
(I don't blame them for not trying to understand me,
it's me who wasn't really affable),
while some of them, clearly don't think the same why I do, so they don't know how.





It's been a while for me to hide inside my shell
and
it's time for me to come out,
and speak out what I really think and feel.
In a nutshell,
to be the real me
and don't have the need to twist my words
to fit what other people think.





Welcome to my little world
as I'm about to spill every single thought in my head
from time to time.




If I may sound boring and my words are like science or history to you,
you can simply click the red circle on your top left
(if you're using a mac)
or the red-colored box with a "x" in it [X] on your top right
(if you're using windows).


And of course,
help yourselves.
=D


No comments: