Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BETTER!

Heheheheheheehehe
I'm feeling much better now.
Really.
At least, I'm willing to move.
 Probably jump around sometimes
but that's not really gonna happen today.
Not after my PI class.
Hahahaha.
Me still haz to practice.
I know I shouldn't be THAT happy
when I got the news from Shuqeera,
which is, Eric won't be able to come for the class.
Because he's sick.
I'm sorry.
But I really felt much more relieved.
Oh, now you see how important he is in my life.
Hahahahaha.
But I hope he'll recover from his sick soon.
And I, will have to continue on what I was supposed to do
before the midterm break started.
Cannot be that lazy anymore.
Well, in order to do that,
I need, not just one motivation,
and inspirations are most welcome into my life, now.
Now now now now.
Have a great day ahead, world.
=D

No comments: