Thursday, September 10, 2009

How adorable

Hello sekai =)

Got up,
got a call from my aunt, saying there will be guests coming to my place tonight.
So, I had to clean up the house and do some house chores.




I was having a headache due a problem that I may be having.
Which hopefully it's not going to be true.
I know I may sound contradicting here, but 
THIS,
is not supposed to be here,
not even whispering it into your ears either.
Hahahaha. *Yeah go ahead and call me evil if you want to X)*
















Anyway, after doing all the house chores,
everything seemed better.
As in, I felt like the old me, the March 2008 me,
when I first got to KL to further my studies at 
ICOM - International College of Music.





Everything was so simple, life didn't appear as hard as it seems now.
Things are getting complicated, and a lil out of hand especially nowadays.
But I'm doing my best, to be as simple as possible,
to know more things as possible, and to keep them all in my mind;
To remember what are the important things that I ought to remember,
to forget things that I should have kept behind my head;
To keep the right things for priorities.
To be simple as I used to be, and yet knowing more things than the old me





And, yeah, I felt so much better.
*Noted, I need a planner*





Till the night came, had our dinner by the dining table
and watched some "atashinchi".
The whole thing is so simple and nice.
A simple dinner 
and watch funny cartoons together
with your loved one
*cough* my Aunt Bibi,
it's just the way I like it, ordinary.





After the dinner, we both waited for the guests to come.
Before they came, I went to play some piano.
Haven't been playing it for a while, it was all good.
Although, the things I played were quite similar.
Can't help with it, right. 
This always happens whenever you played some nice piece, and apparently you've got the nice melody or the chord progressions stuck in your head, so you end up playing music with the familiar tunes.
So yeah. Hahaha!





Then, the guests came.
::  From left : Pastor Liew, Zhi En and Mrs. Liew.  ::
He looked so happy
and
he was really happy when he saw both his parents in the frame.
hahahaha.

Pastor Liew, his wife and their adorable son, Zhi En!
*sorry I don't know how to spell out their names in English,
considering I'm not the social type and I don't mix around with the people at our church*
But what the heck! He's so adorable and so vivacious!

Everybody, meet Zhi En!
and all his cool poses.





He poses! 




::  He's so vivacious till you can't catch him  ::

::  Pastor Liew and Zhi En! ::
He's like what, four years old and he poses so naturally!
Haahahahahaha. Very cute child. His family is indeed so blessed.





They didn't stay for long.
However, Pastor Liew gave both me and my Aunt Bibi blessings, as well as Aunt Yvonne
who is going to have operation on her ovary problem next friday, I hope the operation will be successful and she will get well real soon. God Bless her.
They've made my night.





Look at how I smiled.
I miss it. X)


::  Grin!  ::





Till then,
Love you, world!

No comments: