Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Check yourself in the mirror

Seriously.

I don't know what are the other songs that suits YOU better.
Yeah YOU.
and others as well.
These songs are specially dedicated to you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Oh who knows, you might not even be reading this.
LOL.






"There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you

You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me

It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right

It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today

So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do"





"If I'm a bad person, 
You don't like me.
I guess I'll go, 
Make my own way.
It's a circle, 
A mean cycle.
I can't excite you anymore.
Where's your gavel, your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, 
Well sentence me to another life."










Have a nice life.
Don't make me do the worst.
And you're most welcomed.
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

siapa. mama? bf? dada me??!!