Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Usually happens after holidays, or a break

Close my eyes,
I see nothing.
Look into my heart,
I don't see happiness.
I'm tired.
I'm just tired.
I need a getaway. As soon as possible.






I even started to think that my life before was better,
as I was freer .
And I have less informing work to do.
Not that I'm saying I'm not "free" now,
albeit I'm still spending about the same amount of time with myself, as before.
The fact that I like to live alone, it still stands.
Oh yeah.







You know. If you don't like what you read,
I'm sorry?
I'm just tired. *If you understand*
And I don't feel like to move, even an inch from wherever I am now.
And I need ample of rest.
Maybe stress does make me feel sleepy, tired, lethargic. Whatever.







::  Listening to  ::
"You are the moon"
by
The Hush Sound
*repeat some more, lol*




::  p/s  ::
I feel emo, again.
Yes, again.
=.=

No comments: