Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I can barely breathe. As my energy became scarce..

I can hardly feel anything, but the coldness,
My vision is blurred and I literally am numb.
I mean it.




The only thing that made me feel like I'm alive
was
blasting my mind with Paramore's songs.
Ah well. Their songs are great.
Love all of them, but I love "You are the exception" and "Misguided ghosts" the most.
I don't know. Hahahaha.





Maybe I'm just tired.
Yeah...
It's okay. It's time to put my mind into my projects anyway.
I'm so lazy.
TM is fine, CH and Arranging are KILLING me........
Sigh.
Composing and arranging are not easy.
Oh, finally, I'm feeling something,
Stomachache.
LOL.
I hope everything will be done and I wanna get over with them.
Everything man.
Everything.
Ever since yesterday, I've given some thoughts even though my mind was in turmoil.
Yeap.
I can live with this.



All the best, peeps.
Exams are coming.
Keep on practicing.
:)))




::  p/s  ::

My right hand is getting weaker.
Oh no.

No comments: