Monday, October 19, 2009

That's the spirit

So,
if a man can do everything to achieve his goals,
he pushes other people to follow his steps too, is it?





The thing is,
if he can do it,
why can't I?





Most of us would want to be a better person,
and it seems that it's really hard to keep everything on its track
while getting us to our goals.
It's never an easy job.
And I'm still experimenting, myself specifically.
I can do it. No doubt.
But I'm gonna need more than that.
So, please let me do it in my way,
because it's my life, and I should know how to live it.
Perhaps some guidances, yes.
But never, never interrupts me even though you're not aware that I'm actually trying to do the right things. Yes things. Many things.
If only you would take the other path, it'd be so much easier.
Trust me, we'll never get to this.
However, this is good enough. Yeah. It lightened me a lot. Honestly.





Thanks for the motivation.
You gave it to me when I needed it the most.
I'm a strong person. At least, I'm on my way.
THAT'S the spirit. :))
GOD BLESS ME.
And the others.
LoL.

No comments: