Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Enrai" by Do As Infinity

Under the thick clouds,
I was with my mother that day...
With her parasol up, she held my hand
As we walked down the summer path.

Her voice nearly drowned by the chirping crickets,
Over and over she said,
"Everyone goes through life alone
Not turning back."

Too young, I surely
Heard things I couldn't answer...
Before I knew it, I was sleeping
At your back, not crying at all.

A presentiment of the coming evening shower,
The echo of distant thunder --
Almost as if to forecast
How we would be since that time...

As I approach you as you were that day,
I finally understand
Why you suddenly squatted down,
And shed those final tears.

Your feelings...
The smell of that summer...















will get the video asap.
There's just none in Youtube.
Anyway.
I love this song. AHahahaha.
Though it's a lil frustrating on how to express the right feeling out.
Yeap.

1 comment:

NivL said...

its a song? i like it... =)