Sunday, October 18, 2009

mmmm... *sniff*

meow meow meow.







And yes I'm back.
:P
Just came back from shopping with my family
although I didn't really buy anything for myself, (If you count the chocolate milk as something, then ya)
nor for my family. Hahahaha.
Oh my gawd I just realized I only had one meal, (one and a half to be exact) for today.
It was brunch+afternoon tea.
Winter Warmers is pretty nice.
Although I kinda felt bored for most of the time there, as uhm... I prefer cafes. Hahaha.
Maybe in a few decades time. Let's see. :)






And boy.
I find that testing different kinds of perfumes are fun!
HAHAHAH.
I've been trying for several bottles, from the same brand, CHANEL.
I find that the best would be.........
*drum rolls...*




CHANEL
Coco Mademoiselle




It has a sweet scent which brings out the feminine side of yours.
Very soothing too...






BUT
I have already had my eyes on the other perfume,
L'occitane or The Body Shop's "CHERRYBLOSSOM".
It's omegawdsosweetnsonice.
Yeah.
Me love it.
The only difference between these two brands is its price, well, they smell almost the same to me.
And some of you should know which is more affordable.
Both my aunt and my mom told me I should get it during December
where there will be sales.
SALES!
HAHAHAHAHHA
Yes Sales.
Me gonna get it.
:DD






Yeah I'm feeling better now.
I've cried enough.
I've decided to smile more.
Thanks for the concerns. :)






Till then,
Jya!
X)

No comments: