Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My brother, Benjamin

In a few days' time, you'll be leaving Malaysia
for Taiwan to further your education.
I am, indeed glad and happy for you, my brother.
For finally doing something right in your life,
for finally decided to not waste the time of your life anymore,
for finally starting a new journey, in your life, in every way.





Since I was younger, you were and still are a great brother to me.
You were my best friend, my utmost secret keeper,
my advisor, my supporter,
my best shopping companion and my yumcha partner.
You were always there, whenever I encounter a problem.
You have always given me advices whenever I needed one.





Now, I have only a few days time till you leave,
and yet I can't be there with you.
I know you'll be able to get everything ready by yourself,
and also you significant other.
I know you'll be fine, just be yourself,
but which part of yourself, you know it the best.




I can only imagine what's it like being sorta alone in somewhere far away from home,
I can only imagine what's it like
when you finally have to be independent, and do everything by your own.
We have always had others to take care of us, and in time,
we'll all have to end up taking good care of ourselves.
This is what we both are gonna go through,
for you will not be able to be there for me immediately, whenever I need you,
or vice versa.




I don't do promises, but I'm going to make an exception.
I promise, we'll always be there for each other,
and help out each other whenever one has met some problems.
I will do my best, to help you overcome your obstacles.
Be strong, my brother.
You're gonna be okay, and better than that. :)






Take care and Bon voyage!
I will be missing you, a lot. :)
May God bless you and best of luck in everything! :D

No comments: