Sunday, February 7, 2010

"A Love That Will Last" by Renee Olstead + random thoughts (5)




Well,
how cool is that,
waking up to a romantic song
playing in your mind,
and feeling romantic as well. 
Hahahaha.





That is what I felt the moment I woke up
from my dreams
even though I could not remember any single detail
of my dream.
Call me paranoid, or whatever,
but this is what I think :
The freshest and/or purest thought that you have
is that when you have absolutely nothing else in your mind
except this, when you woke up from your sleep.
I know, some people just don't think about anything at all. lol.





However,
in this case,
which I was "playing" this song in my head
while lying on my bed, thinking of nothing,
I'm thinking that I am indeed,
hunger 
desperate
looking for a love that will last.
Well, who doesn't, right?
But, I think this is what I have been feeling these days,
despite the fact that I have been telling myself that
no more relationships for at least a year?




(1)  Because I need to concentrate on my studies,
which some of you know, it's not easy for me now,
however it's possible to achieve my goal. Hahahaha.
(2)  Because I am simply not interested in involving myself
in romance stuffs, for now.
Yeah lar, sometimes I do feel a lil bit jealous.
A wee bit. :P
(3)  Because I am not interested in anyone yet. 
HAHAHAHAAHA :D
Yes, gotme®
(4)  Okay lar. Got lar. I do have someone in mind,
which is highly impossible. I'd prefer it to be like this,
crush. hohohoho. I love this. :P
Anyway, that doesn't have anything to do with this.
Because I have decided to be single.
(5)  Okay okay. Wooohooo to SINGLE LIFE!
*as if I have never been single lol*




Nonetheless,
I am very much in love.
As always.
:D
With life,
with music,
with family,
with friends 
*don't worry, not you*
and many more.




Yes, I love this song too. :D




No comments: