Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Bicycle" by Caroline Lufkin + Hello again :)



Well,
some of you might already know about this song.



It's
"Bicycle"
by Caroline Lufkin.
She's both singer and a songwriter,
like her sister, Olivia Lufkin,
and Olivia's more active in the entertainment biz.
She's an Uchina'a-born Lewchewan-American,
who is originally from Okinawa, Japan,
then moved to various places and guess what?
She's graduated from Berklee College of Music!
Ohmygawd!
:D
I mean, I like her style of music and all,
So yeah, Yes I am happy to know such artist.
Her songs are always so calm,
and somehow heartwarming.
I love how she arranged her songs and 
those instruments that she's used in most of her pieces
that give this simple yet sophisticated effect.
Simply amazing.








=============================================



Back to my daily practice,
which is not exactly. Hahahaaha.
I'm known for my laziness all right.  :P
But today's not the only day that I've practiced,
rather a continuation.
Anyway, I have two practical classes tomorrow,
Aural Training and Piano lesson.
One history class, which is Malaysian Music History.
But that doesn't really require any practice, so yeah. lol.



Aural Training is going to be fine, I know,
because considering that I'm going to practice more 
tomorrow morning, I think it's gonna be just all right.
As for my Private Instruction,
Hmm.
I have practiced, but still not confident enough to present
the pieces to Eric.
This is caused by insufficient practice. LOL.
I'm such a procrastinator I can even be a spokesperson for that wtf.




Mazurka is... doable, yet it's difficult.
Okie, I am going to try to look this half glass full.
Mazurka is difficult, but it's doable! Tadah! :D 
So What is easy, for sight reading! lol.
Overjoyed... oh no. I have to try again. LOL.
Half glass full, half glass full!
It's pop! So I can do it! LOL.
Sigh I'm starting to think that it's so pathetic.
YES I CAN DO IT :D :D :D


Scales, aiya, can practice, so it's okay.
As for the chord progressions,
I need to practice them again, tomorrow morning and afternoon.
And that's for Private Instruction.



For Thursday's Jazz Ensemble,
Hmmm. I shall work on the swing comping tomorrow.
Jesica must help me! ROAR!
And the 3 well-planned solos for 12-bar blues.
How am I going to plan it well? Seriously?
Jamey Aebersold's collection isn't helping me exactly how I need it.
Mmm.
I am going to ask for help, as usual. lol.
Why, blues aint quite my forte all right. And swing too.
I like latin jazz. So yeah, there's something I like. :)








CHEERS FOR TOMORROW.
PRAY FOR ME
AND
WISH FOR VERY PLEASANT, BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRING,
AND FINALLY DAYS
---- Wednesday+Thursday+Friday
WITH FULL OF SMILES :D

No comments: