Friday, February 5, 2010

random thoughts (4)




Yes,
I do play piano
whenever I feel emotional.
But that's just some times
because I'm not always emotional,
I have to be cheerful enough.


============================================


So, there will be times that
I happen to be slightly off, disturbed, sad, depressed,
and if I happen to be in front of the piano,
I would play something to make myself feel better.
I love my melody lines for most of the times.
Hahahaha.
Honestly, I do, and I do think that 
they will actually calm me down.
Only need to work on the chord progressions,
which chord will be perfectly illustrate what's happening in my mind
and so on.
And yeah.... the accompaniment style has got to be varied.


===================================================


Just so you know,
I felt emotional earlier.
I played, and played, and played,
the melody lines were exactly how I wanted it to be,
I was talking, in a musical way.
I guess I didn't want myself to remember the unhappy moment
that I had earlier,
I cannot recall what I have played,
but I know that I was playing my heart out.
I couldn't recall any, maybe you were still an influence to me.
However, the influential level has dropped, gradually,
from time to time.
Which I am quite glad that it dropped.


=============================================

Moments later, Sabrina came.
She was standing at the door, looking at me.
I smiled. Hahaha. She's forever so cat-like, so adorable.
We had a chat, about many stuffs,
her coming trip to Australia this June *JEALOUS!!*
her family,
some other stuffs, including mine.
Ah well. I felt better. For spending quality time
with such a sweet friend.
So schweet.
:D

===========================================


I had just another pleasant day
where everything was right, 
things were right where they should be.
Nice conversations, really nice friends,
extremely nice experience today.
Speaking of which,
I have noticed the sky in the evening nearby my place
was really gorgeous.
The clouds were at the right places,
the colors of the sky was brilliant.
I couldn't catch the scenery with my camera phone,
but with the windows to my soul.





I am somehow contented.
Thank you GOD.
:D






Have a pleasant weekend everyone :)
Me eez going for shopping.
Practice comes at night, hopefully.
ahahahaha.
Smiles! :D





::  p/s  ::
I have changed my classical piece
from Mazurka to Nocturne. *phew*
Maybe I'll choose another Mazurka,
but this Nocturne piece sounds really nice.
I like it when I am attracted to it. Hehehe.




No comments: