Saturday, March 6, 2010

No funny comments allowed dudes

Yes, I would actually agree,
if you say I'm insensitive , or not being able to understand how you feel,
because I'm not you.
And in time, I might become like you, a mother.


However, nobody, absolutely nobody in the world would understand
how I actually feel inside
when I'm always putting a strong front, showing everyone I know
that I'm okay.


Why let yourself being the weakling?
Why not be a better person, in a sense that you are
no longer the present you, but at least a step forward to a better future you.
No one wants to be deteriorated, but to improve themselves every single day.
Do you actually want to be sympathized by everyone?
What do you get in the end? Yes, sympathy.
And how long does it last?
I know, it's a phase that you have to go through,
and it's only a few days since he's left.


I hope this doesn't last long,
and it's about time for you to pull yourself together
and do something.
Do whatever you want, ignore anything else that will stop you from doing so.
That's what life is about. Achieving something.
Today, I have walked 30 minutes, next time I'll make it double.
or
Today, I've baked a cake for myself, it's such a sweet indulgence
for once in a while.
Just a simple thing or a simple gesture would actually make your day better.
Why did you not think that way?
Why make your life harder and sadder when you can do so much better than that?



I'm his sister. I'm now like this when he has left.
I want to be a better person the next time he comes back.
This is my goal.
Now, get yourself one and time to learn how to swim
in the misery, instead of drowning in it.







::  p/s  ::
As what the title suggests,
I would appreciate if nobody gives funny comments
or what you think it's funny.
This is no laughing matter.

No comments: