Monday, March 29, 2010

I don't really wanna talk about it

There were a few moments,
I just wanna have my eyes wide shut,


to endure the pain and all the unpleasant feelings.





There were a few moments,
I just wanna barf and faint
just because I'm not feeling well already,
and to hear this news.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Really.



And then, there were a few moments,
I still remember my purpose of continuing my life
where I thought I had long deserted it.
At least, these moments, were precious enough to me.














- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I still don't like feeling nauseous, and I don't know why.
Maybe it's the coca cola I had at lunch.
Ugh. I should really stop having carbonated drinks completely.
That's it.

No comments: